At Seattle Findings, we get a great deal of customers who are self-taught. Some techniques are not as easily learned on one's own, and some require more or less instruction. Wax carving is one such technique, that once you have mastered the basics, you can potentially create anything you can dream, if you only you have enough time and enough wax!
- Soldering Paste
- Different Types of Soldering Boards
- Goldsmith Hammer Review: You Need One!
- The Bench Combo Kit, a must have.
- Three Great Jewelry Trends of 2013 and Beyond!
- Quick tip: Avoid jagged cutting edge look in a gypsy or flush setting
- Almost Forgotten Gemstone Setting Tips for Everyone
- 5 Unique and Simple Men's Jewelry Projects
- Even in the era of smartphones, many folks still like to wear a watch
- Precious Gemstones
Want to know more about our Guest Bloggers? Click Read More below for a little bit more about them!
The number one best way to market your business is to have a memorable business card! You never know when or why you will meet your next client, having clear, memorable business cards on hand will ensure you don’t lose another potential customer.