- Soldering Paste
- Different Types of Soldering Boards
- Goldsmith Hammer Review: You Need One!
- The Bench Combo Kit, a must have.
- Three Great Jewelry Trends of 2013 and Beyond!
- Quick tip: Avoid jagged cutting edge look in a gypsy or flush setting
- Almost Forgotten Gemstone Setting Tips for Everyone
- 5 Unique and Simple Men's Jewelry Projects
- Even in the era of smartphones, many folks still like to wear a watch
- Precious Gemstones
Posted by Gerry Lewy on 1/16/2014 to Stone Setting
Posted by Gerry on 11/7/2013 to Bloggers
Here are some new innovative gemstone setting tips developed from old setting methods: ◾resharpen the high-speed steel setting burr
◾create a diamond receptacle for benches and desktops
◾use the half-round burr for Cabochon bezel frames
◾ remove excess gold beside claws in engagement four-claw settings
◾clean customer’s diamonds with embedded dirt
◾place an oil receptacle permanently on your bench