- Soldering Paste
- Different Types of Soldering Boards
- Goldsmith Hammer Review: You Need One!
- The Bench Combo Kit, a must have.
- Three Great Jewelry Trends of 2013 and Beyond!
- Quick tip: Avoid jagged cutting edge look in a gypsy or flush setting
- Almost Forgotten Gemstone Setting Tips for Everyone
- 5 Unique and Simple Men's Jewelry Projects
- Even in the era of smartphones, many folks still like to wear a watch
- Precious Gemstones
Working with metal is exciting and enthralling as a hobby, interest, craft or career. However, many of us get into the rhythm of working and forget about personal safety. As magical as many of the chemicals' results may be, most can pose health risks when not used properly. Product Safety.com has some excellent advice to keep in mind, before you begin working at the bench:
There are several easy steps to take to promote consumer product safety. First, always read all directions and instructions. Before you use an item, make sure you understand the directions and instructions. Second, read and understand all warnings and cautions. Cautions are typically spelled out pretty explicitly, and are usually accompanied with helpful illustrations. Those instructions are always there to be helpful to the consumer, and they should be followed closely. Also, there are many websites that can be helpful about specific items. (http://www.product-safety.com/healthandsafety.html)