If you need a stone setting kit for jobs like stone setting, wax modeling and pearl drilling Foredom offers you just that in their pre-packaged smart tools combination for specific application. Motor and Speed Control carry a 2 Year Warranty.
* Series LX Motor: These permanent magnet motors are specifically designed for high torque/low speed applications, ball bearing motors feature full power and torque from start up and throughout the entire speed range up to 5,000 rpm. They are ideal for use with Foredom's drill presses. they are also well matched with the H.18, H.15 and H.15D Quick Change and Hammer handpieces for stone setting. It comes equipped wiht a motor bale for hangind and our standard 39" long key tip inner shaft and special/more flexible neoprene outer protective sheath for connecting to any of foredom's "interchangeable" handpieces.
Two Year Warranty on High Torque/Low Speed Series LX Motors and Controls.
M.LX motors are available in 115 Volt and 230 Volt. To order a 230V motor, please contact us.
Foredom's permanent magnet motors require the use of a C.TXR, C.SXR, or C.EMX speed control. Damage will result if the motor is connected to any other speed control.
* C.TXR Speed Control: The C.TXR looks the same as the standard foot operated control but it has special electronics that converts AC current from an electrical outlet to DC current, the type required by Series LX and TX motors. This control also has different style plug that is made to fit the motor's shielded-type plug. The C.TXR features solid state circuitry in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide footprint, low profile and non skid pads on the bottom. 7" long 4-1/2" wide, 2-3/8 high.
* H.18 Quick Change Handpiece: The H.18 is for use with only 2.35mm (3/32") shank burs. A press lever action is all that is required to change accessories. It features a very slim grip and pre-lubricated ball bearings that do not require any lubrication. 7" long, 19/32" diam. Member of the Foredom system of "interchangeable" handpieces.
* H.15 Hammer Handpiece: The H.15 Handpiece has a hammering rather than rotary action for use at low speed (0-5,000 rpm) by jewelers for stone setting and decorative work. Comes with an anvil point (HP10177). It requires periodic lubrication. Hammer has 1/32" stroke and its impact can be adjusted from light to heavy by turning the silver knurled adjusting ring. Member of the Foredom system of "interchangable" handpieces.
* AK90 Accessory Kit: 13 pc. assortment of step drills and steel engraving burs in small round bur holder.
* Flexible shaft grease.
This product is available online only and will be shipped directly from the manufacturer. Allow 5-7 business days for order to be shipped.
For store pick up, please contact us.